Hit your campaign targets
Power your data strategy with Data Smart™ to reduce your costs, increase ROI and eliminate data supplier management.
Projects range from a standalone data initiative to a full multi-stage, multi-channel campaign. Our data planning experts work closely with clients to understand their objectives – then build the optimal marketing solution.
Offering support across the whole campaign lifecycle – from data sourcing to post-activity analysis. Data Smart™ cycles through 5 areas;.
- Compliance - strict quality and compliance processes; fully compliant with our regulators
- Planning - understanding your campaign objectives, data usage, KPIs and customers
- Data Sourcing - maximising your buying power and improving supply chain efficiency
- Data Process - utilises our CleanLeads™ lead management platform and we manage all data suppliers to ensure accurate quality data
- Performance Optimisation - detailed analysis reporting the best performance drivers
Our expert consumer insight combined with our extensive in-house capabilities increases the value of your data; making us your single source for marketing data and services.
Insight drives our campaign planning
Every campaign’s audience is different.
Our planners use the latest techniques to analyse customer data and previous campaign activity. The resulting insight drives accurate, cost efficient data planning.
- Who are the most profitable customers and which products do they want?
- Which channels, creative treatments and target groups will deliver the best results for an initiative?
End-to-end campaign support
We can coordinate every campaign aspect – from conception and design through to testing, rollout and evaluation.
There’s no need to manage a group of suppliers. DLG and PDV’s scale and reach lets us deliver all the campaign data and services required. This translates to reduced duplication, lower costs and improved efficiency for our clients.
We provide clear, detailed multi-channel reports, then interpret them in partnership with clients.
Extensive analysis is available, for example:
- Report on responses by data source
- Profile and modelling of different groups’ response/conversion
Our consultants’ experience enhances this analysis. Continual planning improvements are implemented throughout the campaign cycle for optimal results.